Qualification in Manipulative Therapy Manchester 2020
The Qualification in Manipulative Therapy is designed to support and add to your existing manual therapy skills, broadening the scope of your work and treatment skills. This Qualification addresses the principles and concepts in the field of Manual Medicine. You will learn the safe application of specific technique procedures for the musculoskeletal system using high velocity low amplitude thrust (HVLA), articulation and soft tissue technique. This Qualification will provide learners with the principles and manual skill necessary to assess, develop a treatment program and rehabilitate their patients.
1. All practical lessons must be attended
2. All therapists need to participate in Osteopathic Manipulation, Soft Tissue and Articulation technique lessons
3. Satisfactory completion of 10 Case Studies within 6 months of the course date
4. Pass the Course Viva exam
Course Tuition Hours
1. 40 hours teaching over 5 days
2. This includes 25 Hours practical work
3. 15 Hours theory
4. Pre- course reading
To book a place you only need to settle a deposit at this stage, see Event Dates below.